CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Summary of my 18 day fast

peksi Views: 1,371
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,203,098

Re: Summary of my 18 day fast

How right you are Mr Archus.

My stomach will not receive anything solid for now. Last evening I took around 200ml of mashed carrots, cooked it with olive oil, added salt and herbs and ate during one hour with fresh roots juice.

After around 5-6 hours I woke up having a horrible feeling to vomit. I managed not to vomit and calm it out with cold water but that told me to take it slow. Supposively the drier fibers down the colon we're not something my stomach wants to digest.

Today still feeling a bit uncomfortable in stomach so i will do only juices today. Lost my emerging hunger too. Any suggestions on how to transfer from juices to solids?

Also it seems that probiotic unflavored yoghurt is ok for my stomach. Any ideas on that?

Edit: and I think I made a big mistake to make fresh juice from tarnips in the first day. Those roots are very strong and irritating and hopefully not damaged too much of my stomach.

Also looked though the link and I will do only juice today and tomorrow try eating half or a whole orange. Day after tomorrow a whole orange and in the weekend consider a little amounts something more solid.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.734 sec, (1)