CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Summary of my 18 day fast

archus Views: 1,324
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,203,262

Re: Summary of my 18 day fast

Hi peksi,

Good thing is that you are open minded. I am glad that you read Dr. Shelton's re-feeding protocol. You are on the right path. The only changes I would make after you consume fruit juices and fruits is start with fresh salad with only lemon juice as dressing. Oils are a bit harder in first week as well as all spices. Also drink warm water if you can, cold water makes you feel good but hard for stomach and liver. Eat only when you are hungry. If you go back to one of the chapters in the ebook I send you in my last post, Dr. Shelton describes that you can only have one thing at a time, either you can be sick or you can be hungry. So while re-feeding your body is still cleaning and detoxifying. If you have nausea again suck on a lemon. BTW, I never had any form of meat or fish, and I still have my issue.

Good journey!

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.721 sec, (1)