CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Summary of my 18 day fast

peksi Views: 1,421
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,202,757

Re: Summary of my 18 day fast

To be clear to anyone who reads this: my most critical lesson has been to BE CAREFUL WHEN BREAK FAST! The stomach just does not wake up in a day or two no matter what gets feeded. I've ignored it as overkill and I've felt it painfully now.

My stomach fell 100% asleep in 10 days and it seems to wake up in a similar amount of days.

Breaking day 2 is almost finished and my stomach does not accept anything but juice. Not a chance to get something solid or even more fiber rich in so far. Looks like at least a week from now before my stomach is ready for heavy food.

Edit: My fasting friend reported the same. He quit his fast 1 day earlier than me so today is his day number 3 breaking his fast. He had 150g of dairy based quark this morning and has bad pains in stomach now. Quark is paste-like mild tasting food without any fiber or harder pieces in it but still seems to be too much for digestive system at this stage. Maybe the high protein content (20%) makes it too heavy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)