CureZone   Log On   Join
Let Chatters get not their way here: demand first-person reports and receive not any cut/paste presentation of any kind

beesting Views: 1,018
Published: 8 years ago

Let Chatters get not their way here: demand first-person reports and receive not any cut/paste presentation of any kind

Did the Candida Forum Stop in its track here, make its final death [throw] herein [for all really useful posters of most useful information have left – leaving the sorts of the lesser-kind [chatters] prevail here: I have followed this forum for many years, and as yet the “forever chatters” just keep on fighting for a first-position and total control herein at www.curezone.com!

Is this really important to discuss further? Yes, for all the newer subscribers will “be fallen victims" to the lesser folk of small talk! In other words, all the newly inquiring subscribers to www.curezone.com [concerned with candida] will be thinking/asking/for all help possible by the "veteran" information givers within www.curezone.com, but they are to [instead] get a huge dose of useless self-pitching and self-important plays of the worst kind; all most useless Rhetoric within the Candida Forum !

I had the very same happening to me [but elsewhere] within www.curezone.com – at a forum called peyronies! The pitchers of the nth kind [mostly doctors of the blood-cutting ways]; all they did pitch immediate repairs and successes. but often at a great cost [even loss of penile for some of their patients]! I did stop this foolishness here at www.curezone.com; at their peyronies forum by presenting "first-person reporting [35 letters] confirming nature's repair to the penile, if only said suffers could believe relief possible with little risk or cost!

Signed,
beesting

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.250 sec, (1)