CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't Get BamBoozled.

camiga Views: 1,514
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,203,286

Re: Don't Get BamBoozled.

Mister 181,886 ....,
Can you do anything else? Apart from the nonsense we heard from you. Unlike you, who hide behind anonymity, I'm cards on the table. I'm not trying to help. I help.
I know how to think, to check, and not confuse the terms.
I have found the culprit. That element makes you sick. No one forces you to think. This information is for sale in full transparency.

You do not even have the courage to introduce yourself. Are u dog barking from behind a solid fence to a mastiff. Who are you Mr American? One of the 20 million who seek a cure. Go to your doctors to heal. You have a bunch. And we have a bunch of idiots doctors. From aliens to an idiot that has contributed to "design" Morgellon disease I read all this Internet. Tote is some nonsense. My explanation is logical. Tested and verified. Your doctors you gorge on a pile of dirt to cover their incompetence. Like I said in my site: Americans with a leaf covering shit. The place to find logic lets you drugged illness. It is a good solution. At least you do not care anymore.

Even I ask the moderator to suspend my account. I no longer want anything to do with a fool like you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)