CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I did it...

username7414 Views: 1,264
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,204,872

Re: I did it...

Ok.. 5 hours in and I'm still alive. Actually, I feel pretty damn good.

The first place I usually feel detox is in my joints... sometimes if it's bad enough, I'll get the red hot pins and needles feeling. I've pretty much recovered from my last toxin dump, but every now and then would have some lingering jolts on the inside of my left foot and left ankle and jumpiness in my hamstrings if I'm dehydrated. I didn't think too much of it because that's my landing and turning foot and some nights I'm landing and turning a lot.
The last few weeks I'd sometimes get a pins and needles jolt when I'd go into releve to do an al a seconde and it was hard to keep my right leg turned out at the hip after about the 6th turn.. but I got to 13 tonight before I felt my right hamstring slightly flutter... and no ankle drama... which isn't bad considering half of the 15 and 16 year olds I teach can't make it passed 5. Very cool.. now I have to look up what this does to muscles, tendons and ligaments.

So far I'm liking it.. i'll be a powerhouse if I keep going at this rate. Do I need to be taking this much every day? Is there really any way of knowing when you've reach a sufficient amount in the body? The patch test I did on the inside of my wrist about 5 hours ago is faded to where it's almost gone... but I've also done dishes and washed my hands a million times since then :/ The spot I painted on my lower back where I had a rash from a tag on my pants rubbing is still orange yet.. so I don't know...

I wish I would have taken it earlier in the day.. I wouldn't say that it gave me energy, it's more like clarity... but I don't feel like I could lay down and go to sleep :/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)