I take a glass of potassium chloride in water with a few drops of magnesium chloride (lithium enritched) together with a gram or two of ascorbic acid in capsule.
If it burns, try to take it with borax; just fill a 00 capsule half or 1/3 full. Make sure the borax is a cosmetical or pharmaceutical grade (healthleads UK has a good one)
Also you may reduce the dosage of potassium chloride; first time I took it was a disaster;
I took it in capsules, too concentrated, lost my blood pressure, had to stay on the floor for a few minutes. Taking salt / sodium fixed it in no time, but it was a learn by doing experience:)
-alternatively; take it before food. When I was sensitive to almost everything, no way I could take supplements without food.