CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida? Or something else? Feel worst ever

Views: 719
Published: 8 years ago

Candida? Or something else? Feel worst ever

Hi folks,
This is my first post but I've been reading this forum for a year and a half.
I think I picked up candida from my ex girlfriend about 5 years ago and spent 3.5 years trying, unsuccessfully to figure what was wrong with my gp.

My symptoms have been consistent until recently, swollen face and sinuses, blocked ears, constant tinnitus, constant fatigue and a mildly upset stomach.

Thanks to this forum I've been able to move forward a little, probiotics, oregano, DE and less Sugar have all helped. They all bring down the swelling on my face and make the fatigue just about bareable. If i stop treatment, everything comes back with vengeance. It's also important to mention I've had constant tightness n my groin and down my quads/hipflexors. I also have a mild constant burning sensation in my urethra and increased urination.

I recently changed approach taking only braggs ACV with mother, probiotic sauerkraut and garlic with oregano supplement. I've also put 5% oregano oil in my ears to help tinnitus. I'm a little over a week into this and feel worse than ever.

I think I've prostitus and the burning feeling in my urethra is worse. I've mild pain in my kidneys. I'm extremely tried and get really aggro for no reason. My stools are more frequent and my urine is very frothy. I have a bad pain on the frnt of my head that I've never had before. The head of my penis is pretty much pale white in colour except for the very tip.

I've tried the diet and lost a lot of weight which I can't afford to lose and am confused as to whether I'm experiencing a die off or, the new treatment is not that effective.

I'm really desperate at the moment and not sure I can keep going like this. My job is serious and is suffering and my personal life is a bit of a mess.

I hope you guys can help me. And I really appreciate any help to make this burden a little easier.

I'm a 33 year old male and live relatively healthily and am fit

Thanks so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.314 sec, (1)