CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coffee enema, parasites, hives, CFS, Chronic Fatigue, Exhaustion, Worms

hsongi90 Views: 4,058
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,208,209

Re: Coffee enema, parasites, hives, CFS, Chronic Fatigue, Exhaustion, Worms

I drank NOW castor oil. I believe its foodgrade. I took 2 tablespoon at night. If nothing happens I took another 2 tbs in the morning and drink it down with 2 or 3 glass of warm water. I did that for a couple of days and slept like a baby. Then all my energy came back. That summer i was diagnosed with liver issues.

Other posters such as username took 3 oz a day to get rid of large worms. 3 oz equal 6 tablespoons. No sure I she drank all of it at once or divide it up during the day.

I took some castoroil this weekend and for the first time in months I actually got a good night sleep and felt well enough to do house work and cook.

Sometimes my stomach is hard to move..meaning it takes higher dosage of laxitives to work for me. I think i will try that 3 oz like username did.

Castor oil works on your lymph system and cleans your body on a cellular level. If I had continued to take it I dont think I would have suffered a hyperinfection.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)