CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help!!!Is there truly a way to ELIMINATE oxidative stress from hydrogen peroxide therapy?!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
More
  Views: 1,843
Published: 7 years ago

Need help!!!Is there truly a way to ELIMINATE oxidative stress from hydrogen peroxide therapy?!

Currently it has been more than a year (April 2013) that I started to do the "One Minute Cure" protocol which consists of putting a few drops of hydrogen peroxide into a glass of at least 8.oz of distilled water. Ever since I did the One Minute Cure protocol I started to have abdominal pain as well as pins and needles sensation along with mild pain. As soon as I felt abdominal pain and pins and needles I stopped doing the one minute cure protocol, in which that was in the same month of April of 2013. I thought that what I was experiencing was the "healing crisis" and so I thought that it would go away. But it hasn't !!!

Can someone tell me why I'm still feeling it still to this day!!!!???

This has been driving me crazy and extremely worried, that it has caused me to lose weight in the past few months.

I JUST WANT TO ELIMINATE OF ALL OF THE EFFECTS OF WHAT HYDROGEN PEROXIDE DID TO MY BODY!!!!

I'm really desperate at this moment . I truly regret doing the one minute cute protocol !!!!!!! I never ever in a million years would've thought that the one one minute cure would do harm than good . Had I known this I would've never done the one minute cure protocol. I simply started to do the one minute cure protocol to improve my health. But I was wrong and regret it!!!

I'm currently trying to save up money in order to get to see a naturopathic scoot as well as buy raw and organic foods in order to totally reverse the oxidative stress caused by hydrogen peroxide.

I've called this naturopath doctor who I plan to see and I told her about doing the one minute cure protocol and if it's possible to reverse the effects of hydrogen peroxide she said yes, but there are no guarantees in life. This same doctor started in own video that most if not all vitamins sold in stores have no life force so therefore they are artificial and one would benefit from eating organic foods as well as taking wholefoods supplements as well as vitamins provided by healthcare practitioners. According to her there are 4 companies that make real not artificial whole foods supplements, glandulars, PMGS, and more that only sell it to healthcare practitioners.

What I want out of this is to at least feel 100% the way I did before I stated the one minute cure protocol.
I've heard and read that vitamins C and E negate the effects of hydrogen peroxide or oxidative stress. But I have to first see the naturopathic doctor in order to help me build up my immune system and plan out a nutrition protocol to NEGATE the effects of hydrogen peroxide, most importantly provide me with real vitamins C and E.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (2)