CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cure

threader Views: 5,595
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,208,317

Re: Cure

Indeed it is hard to argue with the statistics of recent studies showing lyme prevalence in Morgies. But am I the only one who doesn't see any relationship between the lyme incidence maps and crude Morgellons incidence studies. Morgellons appears to have been born in Cali, TX and Florida while the lyme heartland is the northeast. Why can't we find countless anecdotes of Morgies with tick exposure stories? Instead they suspect chemical exposures, flood events, contaminated beds, contaminated pets, sexual encounters, birds, bees, etc...but I never read of Morgies blaming the ticks. I've tried the Antibiotics for stretches of up to 2 months, without noticing any effects on my Morgellons. Anthelminthics and Epsom Salts and ozone are so much more effective for me.

This is all coming from a Morgie that has twisted at least a dozen ticks from his skin, experienced both arms in rashes of many bullseyes, and tests positive for lyme by Igenex standards (not CDC though). I recognize the strong association between lyme and Morgs, but I suspect that the Morgs are their own entity and doubt that ABX are the best Morg treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)