I was taking 50,000iu and it cleared up completely like it did last time... then I woke up at 3 am coughing up green phlegm. Gross.
So, there's something I'm missing.
I sort of want to ride it out til my next dr. appt and have it cultured to see WHAT is going on... then nebulize some CS.
The other night I took the kids to an indoor waterpark and the massive chlorine fumes cleared it up the whole rest of the night. Weird, because I was kind of dreading it because I thought it would make it worse.