CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone try any of these natural alternatives? Yes but L-Tryptophan is not included in any of them.

Views: 9,497
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 22,095

Re: Anyone try any of these natural alternatives? Yes but L-Tryptophan is not included in any of them.

Oh you are so right on, but I am not sure she takes me too seriously...she wants to do the right thing, as we are very close and I am lucky for that. But she still doesn't seem to "get" how important exercise and diet is and how it is related to how she feels. Went to visit her tonight as she is a waitress at a nearby restaurant and she didn't feel well again...:< I am going to take her through a cleansing process before starting any regime, but she just sort of rolls her eyes..you know. It is also hard because she is obviously now on her own, and so it is difficult for me to monitor. I want her to have the motivation to do all this to help herself, but she isn't at that point yet. Plus I am more up on all of this because of all the things that I have tried. I too can relate to how hard it is to exercise or really do much of anything except the bare minimum to survive when you are depressed, so am very understanding, but am still tenacious in wanting to see her happy and well. Because I have had many trials and tribulations in my life with Depression on and off, etc., I have tried modafinal, and liked it but found I couldn't stay on it for long, as with the desipramine, it stops working. I gave her some to try and she said it didn't work at all, but am not sure how much of a trial she gave it. She also has ADD, so had researched to find another drug besides adderal [as that made her very irritable] and found that focalin was a great replacement, even though it can be an addictive drug. I had the doctor write a prescription for half of the recommended dosage of 2.5 mgs.X a day, and that worked, but she has trouble remembering to take things???
I ordered the tryptophan today [thanks to your testimony and tips for where to get it], and am looking into the Clark's formula for cleansing and/or the Oxypowder . With regards to the Clarkia formula-- I have written in the forum for cleansing, questions about why the debris found after the Liver Flush etc., is not brought into a lab to verify it that it is a toxic substance and should not be in your system, but no one has replied. I need to know more about what I am doing here, and what is being flushed out. I also know that my daughter doesn't tolerate awful tasting things very well so might start with Oxypowder first. Would welcome any other thoughts you have, and thanks again for caring enough to share you experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (2)