CureZone   Log On   Join
MTX8

jsl123 Views: 1,694
Published: 7 years ago

MTX8

Hey guys

iv recently started methotrexate currently taking 15mg per week! Just thought i would let everybody know!

Im so dissapointed daniki hasnt updated the forum and let everybody know whats going on and how she is going! i still wanted to ask her a few question on her protocol and also wanted to see if her lips are still cured!

In regards to me my main problem still is the white slosh/line that forms and the white line that produces when i talk especially on the top inner lip! i cant figure our why it wont stop! :( its so frustrating! i wonder if its a reaction to our salivia or something!

Anyways im going to moisturize with vaseline for first 3 months if no improvenments ill go cold turkey and follow how daniki did it!

iv only been going on treatment for a couple of weeks! will give update every month or so!

hope everybody is well! and if anybody else apart from me and sirpies is trying any kind of immuno suppresent let us know!

thanks guys and fingers crossed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)