CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone explain?

username7414 Views: 1,460
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,210,722

Re: Can anyone explain?

I only stopped because my gallbladder started to rupture from the stones. There was no saving it. I had no idea that the flushes were responsible for getting rid of the hives and allergies until I found cz 3 months ago.
Then I had people telling me that Liver Flushes are pointless to do without the gall. Now I know better.
And I just did a 16 hour stretch of Iodine detox reading and learned that a lot of the detox symptoms can be avoided if people would treat it like a cleanse (my theory). Its said that during cleanses if your major elimination organs are blocked (colon, liver and kidneys) then the toxins can't be properly eliminated and will circulate your system and make you sick and put stress on the secondary elimination organs like lungs and skin. I'm seeing the same connection with those who supplement with iodine...
If you remember, I was petrified to start... i had my bottle for a month before i would even open it and when I took my first dose, I held my breath all day waiting for a detox and it never happened.
Later my chest infection came back and I'm now learning it's not an old infection being rehashed, it's the way my body is detoxing from iodine.. and my lungs are my weakest link, so, I'm actually happy with that. That shows me what I need to work on. And I think what saved me from major detox was the 2 months of cleansing and eliminating done prior.
Cleansing/detox is a never ending thing. My lungs are improving every day... there is less and less mucus and what I'm able to get out... isn't being replaced (as long as I don't consume dairy).
I think after a good shot of SSKI it should be over with. Some Liver Flushing shouldn't hurt either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)