CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites and No Libido........?

Fletcher777 Views: 3,482
Published: 8 years ago

Parasites and No Libido........?

First I'd like to to say hi to all, I'm new. Hi!

I'm a 36 year old male, that for the past 5 years or more slowly lost my libido / sex drive. I'm talking now it's down to 0%. I've had all type of tests ran and everything always is perfect. I had ultraounds of the liver, gallbladder, etc and everything always perfect. Strange eh? The other symptoms I have is I'm always congested, nose slightly running, etc. I also have a very mild ache on the right side near ribcage. That's been there about 5-8 years that I know of. And also have no energy.

I have ONE beer and I'm a wreck. No pills ever seem to make a difference on me. If I take a 'super libido pill' that the reviews are 5 STAR, nothing happens with me.

I recently did something. I read about using vitamin c in a high dosage. I figured I'd see what happens. I took a bunch of powered Vitamin C and without even realizing what happened, started to have massive diarrhea. Then what I saw shocked me and startled me ............it looked like I had LEECHES in my stool floating. And these things were GIGANTIC, out of a horror movie. I'm talking some were 2 inches and up to 3inch range and WIDE as well. GROSS. THey looked like the consistency of a MUSHROOM, slimy and gross. I then researched online that vitamin C kills LIVER FLUKES and these matched the pics online I saw of them.

could this be by root cause of no libido for the past 5 years!??!?!?!?!?!? Would these SLUG THINGS do that????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.220 sec, (1)