CureZone   Log On   Join
Hoping for some insight on "pods" , eggs or cases--DESPERATE!!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
  Views: 11,352
Published: 7 years ago

Hoping for some insight on "pods" , eggs or cases--DESPERATE!!

Hi parasite Geniuses!

Desperately hoping someone can help. I have seasonal (spring and fall) gi pain that has been going on about 15 years. During this time I find these objects (floating) in my stool--I have had multiple stool parasite tests and made sure they were in there but they come out as nothing. I keep feeling that this is at the root of my problem but can't id them.

My pain gets severe, brings me to the er, and I have lost up to 12 pounds over a two month period when this happens. I feel it most in the "flexures" of my intestines, which I know sounds like ibs, but these objects make me feel that there are parasites involved. I'm beginning to feel like I'm crazy, although the doctors decided that long ago…

Please help me id this if you are able. FYI, it is NOT something I eat!! I know it looks like seeds, but I don't even know of any seeds that look like this. They are flexible but kind of tough, and I have never found anything inside--they have a slit going down them and it looks like whatever was inside is gone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.578 sec, (1)