CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 188743: Kudos For Your Morgellons Post - Recommend My Drug Treatment Protocol

cat11 Views: 5,637
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,211,382

Re: 188743: Kudos For Your Morgellons Post - Recommend My Drug Treatment Protocol

ICU's recommended drug treatment was a godsend for our family--at first. But it doesn't work in the long run if you have Morgellons.

It will not cut the fibers, it will not eliminate the specks.

It will only deal with the worms, and that's only partially.

After about a year, the "symptoms" will manifest in other ways that will make you glad for the days of specks and fibers only.

And that will eventually push you to get off of CureZone, take matters into your own hands and get some help from an LLMD. They treat Morgellons, folks. Do the research. (See my original post, with copious examples listed.)

That said, I am grateful for this community. I came back to say, this is my journey, this is how we healed, not to argue. I got some great advice here, that worked--initially.

Some people's egos may not like it but oh well. It's the truth: The treatments you see here won't work for long.

If you're reading this, you need to start looking at pictures that appear at lyme photos dot com, seeing if this is what is coming out of your body, and start taking action before you find yourself in much worse condition that you are now.

See you on the Lyme boards.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.985 sec, (1)