CureZone   Log On   Join
Gag Order

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Shipping on order over $29

More
parazapper Views: 4,895
Published: 7 years ago

Gag Order

I can not verify this, but I have seen a few reports out of Sierra Leone that Nano Silver, a version of Colloidal Silver is working to help with Ebola. I am not saying cure, but helping. You will not hear about this on the news media because I have also heard that there is a Gag order in place. You will also not hear anything on the news media about successes from any supplement, vitamins, or things like zappers. There are many rumors on the internet about people with Ebola like symptoms being hauled away at night in the US which is very disturbing. Are they being taken to these FEMA camps?

It certainly appears at this point that either the governments want you to pay for a vaccine that has who knows what in it in order to stay alive or that they are genuinely seeking a population reduction.

Just thought that you might want to know.

If this information is not correct, then I apologize. I do not want to spread fear but if these things are true, I do not think that either you or I really want to be left in the dark.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)