CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Product advertisement?

Healing Arts Views: 10,583
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,082,719

Re: Product advertisement?

KSCMAC: For spinal damage get Raindrop Kit from Young Living Essential Oils (OFFICIAL SITE). I used it on a dr. who had bone marrow cancer. It worked. Also look into therapy called A.I.S. (Active Isolated Stretching). Ben Benjamin is a great follower and teacher/leader in this field but was put together by Aaron Mattes. Method never fails to work. You can learn to do it yourself at home. There are not too many therapists that do this work. Also look at sherrington's law (for every muscle that works, an opposite relaxes), the basis of A.I.S and the stretch theory behind it that says anything over a 2 second stretch ruins the body's natural reflex stretch. Also look into energy medicine like AFT (Attractor Field Technique). We all can heal ourselves. My friend is a virologist (only 7 in the USA). This person uses the ultrasonic nano silver machine. I am getting it today. We are all different, but know that there is an emotion behind every illness or dis-ease or negative bodily function. Fix the emotion and fix the body. Just thought I would share. That's all I wanted to say. Good luck to everyone in their endeavors to stay healthy. and remember: you are what you eat and what you think AND feel. Watch yours words. Protect your heart. Open and love. Love is personal and connected to higher consciousness -- the key to health. So I send all of you much love. Hope I didn't offend anyone. I never post. Won't do it again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.922 sec, (1)