CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nose parasite, need help identifying and advices.

threader Views: 1,239
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,214,708

Re: Nose parasite, need help identifying and advices.

Terrible photos but I think that, based on your description, I experience the same heinous nose boogerworms. Are they difficult to remove even when grasped? Once out, do they have 10x the tensile strength compared to regular mucous? Do they release when you finish bathing with a sensation of great relief?

To me, they feel way more worm than booger. However, I've never seen one move. Under a scope mine often contain a couple different colored Morgellons fibers - consistent with my version of this parasites.

Its interesting that you observe floating flukes. I sometimes take Natural Calm Mg supplement with my anthelmintics. A good dose of Mg pulverizes stool content to liquid, except for the floating "red organ flesh chunks" and "tomato peel roll ups" that I suspect could be flukes. Kinda interesting that the digestive juices can't break them down but they are still light enough to float.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.561 sec, (1)