CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can sski 2% be taken just like sski re: large doses?

username7414 Views: 1,495
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,216,384

Re: Can sski 2% be taken just like sski re: large doses?

Since 9/15 but the bad taste only happened since SSKI . Maybe 2 weeks? It's not really anything I worry about or that's annoying... just there.
I wrote it off as lung or sinus detox. It reminds me of how your mouth tastes when you have a cold or sinus infection.
I'll take that kind of detox all day every day lol it's a sign that something's leaving and it's mild enough to ignore.

The skin on my face is really dewey and smooth since SSKI , but my legs seem extra dry... which usually happens when it gets cold. My knees and feet are always calloused to some degree from the abuse they go through. Im an instructor for a dance company & gymnastics team. We're going into competition season... which means I'll end up with stress fractures by Feb. and missing half the skin on my feet from having them taped.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)