CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Evening dose

BrandyS Views: 1,043
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,216,928

Re: Evening dose

I am sorry they are not contacting you :(. They say 30 min before meal, or 2-3 hours after your meal so your tummy is nice and empty.

Feeling ill is different for everyone and when...on our first cleanse, my husband worked all the way through and did not have much of a problem, however, still felt ill and sluggish some days. For me I had a fever on the first cleanse for a week while my body was trying to pass some pretty heavy stuff, and my husband had to take time off to help me and take care of our kids! HA! So it's different for everyone....

As you do your search, the worst time for everyone across the board seems to be at week two...so days between 12-21 are the hardest, and the reason being is the big adult worms start to die, leaving your body with the most die off effects. So be sure to rest when you can and drink as much water as your body can handle...if this is your first cleanse, it will be tough...but really, it will be worth it! Just keep going and know that if you feel ill, it's a good thing, it means it's working! And if you don't feel super ill, know too that it's working but keep going anyway!

Best of luck to you!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)