CureZone   Log On   Join
Staring parasite cleanse

Views: 2,188
Published: 7 years ago

Staring parasite cleanse

I went to see a naturopath doctor more than a week ago for the first time. One of the reasons why I went to see a naturopath doctor is because I have been feeling tired, fatigued, dizziness/drowsiness, abdominal pain, pins and needles, burning sensation. Just a week before seeing this naturopath doctor I started to experience shortness of breath, heart palpitations, trembling feeling, dizziness, fatigue that I feel like I need to stay in bed half of the day.Also I've been having numbness feeling in my left armpit/chest area along with some pain, as well as feeling a heartbeat since this August.

I didn't know what was wrong with me and how could I possibly be feeling all of this when I have an innocent heart murmur, and especially being only 28 years old!!!

Well the naturopath doctor did this "contact reflex analysis" test in which it uses one's arm to determine what are the weak glands, organs and areas of the body. Well as it turns out I had the following

Liver-Toxic
Gall bladder

Pre-diabetes

Toxic bowel

Low Testosterone

Prostate

Heart

low adrenal

low thyroid

low blood quality(meaning low in minerals according to the N.D)

Parasite-
overgrowth of bad bacteria in colon

Yeast-

Digestive

Mercury-

She told me that I had a weak heart for someone my age. According to her, the heart is the easiest thing to fix it's much easier than fixing someone with Rheumatoid Arthritis . I then brought up about this one patient's testimony who was suffering from heart failure. According to her it took him 6 months to reverse his heart failure and the effects of the heart attach. the N.D told me since I'm young it should take less than 6 months to heal strengthen my heart. She uses MediHerb and Standard Process to help patients heal. Standard Process has this thing called "protomorphogen" or PMGs it's where these stem cell extracts from a cow say a heart acts as a decoy therefore blocking your own immune system from attacking an organ. So therefore wholefood supplements, herbs, and vitamins are giving to help the heart heal and rebuild.

Well anyways today is my second day starting on this parasite cleanse protocol. I've just noticed today afternoon when I have a bowel movement my bowel movement smells like plant/herb.

One of my concerns about doing a parasite cleanse is it really safe?Meaning no serious side effects?

The following that I'm taking for my parasite cleanse protocol are:

Standard Process Wormwood Complex

Standard Process Vitanox

Standard Process Zymex II

Standard Process/Mediherb Gut Flora

Standard Process ProSynbiotic

The ProSynbiotic has ingredients that include Maltodextrin. I don't know if I should take ProSymbiotic after reading one review from Amazon that this one person ended up with a more rapid than normal heart beat and had trouble sleeping.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)