I am a 19 year old female and have been suffering since I was 16 with what started out as severe seasonal allergies, chronic fatigue and eczema. Over the past few years, I have developed many more symptoms that are ruining my life including
-Intolerance for gluten and dairy
-Brain fog and mental deterioration/concentration
-No longer able to excercise
-Indigestion/food just seems to sit in stomach.
-Undigested food in stools
-Swollen, burning eyes
-Sensitivities to all make up and fragrances
-Severe fatigue, I feel like I've been hit by a truck when I wake up in the morning.
-Coated tongue and bad breath
-Weight loss, pale and gaunt face
-Muscle and joint aches
- Depression and anxiety
-Doctors think I could have fibromyalgia.
-Chronic sinus infections
-Can't tolerate cold weather.
-Very allergic to mold
I was also recently diagnosed with mono and it seems like I've had it forever. I can't work now and am failing college because I'm so ill and doctors can't figure out why. Naturopaths are too expensive. Could this all be candida or could it also be low stomach acid, heavy metals, and parasites?
I've eaten a nutritious diet and have been gluten, dairy, and Sugar free for a while not and have tried herbal antifungals, coconut oil and probiotics. The candida diets do nothing for me but make me underweight. I have tried so many supplements for leaky gut nothing seems to work.
Doctors pretty much told me there is no cure for me and that I should move from Ohio since my allergies are so bad in Ohio. All my blood tests are normal.
Could Antibiotics have triggered everything I'm experiencing? I'm so frustrated that my parents listened to doctors when I was a kid and between the ages of 5-7 I had taken 6 rounds of Antibiotics for ear infections. Then in high school I have had about 3-4 rounds each about 7 days of amoxicillin for sinus infections.
Why are some people more prone to candida than others? My whole family and friends are all healthy when they drink, eat unhealthy, and take Antibiotics yet I live a healthy lifestyle and am so sick? Its not in my genes to be like this so i'm confused. I wear a permanent retainer could this be a factor and have caused heavy metal toxicity?