CureZone   Log On   Join
Challenge #level 2 Stop any erotic and any kind of self stimulation forever

Views: 1,494
Published: 8 years ago

Challenge #level 2 Stop any erotic and any kind of self stimulation forever

This thread is a continuation of my initial thread, which can be find here //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2195376

While I indeed quit p 0 r n and playing with yourself, spanking the monkey and it helped me a lot to get to some level of progress, I still found doors in my rules to cheat and find new ways of stimulating, like bare stimulation, leading afterwards to self ejaculation and watching erotic.

Now I want to get to the last level. The target of this challenge is:
- NO EROTIC (INCLUDING UNDERWHEAR, PANTYHOUSE PHOTOSESSIONS, ) OR ANY PROVOCATIVE CONTENT OF ANY KIND
- NO SELF INTENTIONAL STIMULATION OF ANY KIND

I will limit myself to deliberate, intentional, conscientious searching for and watching any erotic, underwhear, or other provocative content on photos, videos, sound or any kind of record.
If I do glance at the newspapers or magazines at the bus station, of course, whis will not count as a failure. Or if I do REALLY ACCIDENTLY click on some content, if I do close it immediately after that. I do not want to tell myself that I have failed in this short moments as this will discorage me and let me start all hard over again. However, I do want to force myself to not conscientious look for and watch any such content, or do to my self any kind of conscientious physical sexual stimulation. I am sorry for the details but I am strict with my limitations and rules I do put here and I will say again that this thread has helped me a lot to move forward. The less is to be done or at least it does seem so.
I would like after 1 year to come here and announce success, as my goal is not to display myself as a hero, but to give example to lots of other men who would benefit from the same achievement.

Thanks to all for reading, and if you want to support me, please, just enter a post below this saying "Good luck", or "Nice idea"... May sound stupid for you but you do not have an idea how hard for me is to resist to all this and I am absolutely sure that just if I see that one person is supporting me in this, this would motivate me much, much more!

Thanks again for reading and I will keep updating, hopefully with nice updates.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.267 sec, (2)