CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Spoiled milk despite my CS

intanet Views: 2,961
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,218,184

Re: Spoiled milk despite my CS

MY MILK TEST RESULTS:

(If this doesn't appear directly under my post from the other day, if you're interested in what I did then, look for that posting here to see exactly how I ran the test.)

Ok, first off, I'm a bit surprised that I got results so early. It's only Tuesday November 11th, 2014 at 11pm (only 46 hours later) and both milks left out on the counter were equally spoiled. The only difference was that the one that I DIDN'T put CS in had more liquid around the curdled mass. Bummer. So perhaps the CS I was making with my own kit wasn't so bad.
One thing about the Silver Puppy generator though, I don't mind having gotten it. It made the process MUCH simpler. Had to "baby" the process way too much using my DIY kit.

In my almost 7 years of using homemade ionic Colloidal Silver (can't afford the other stuff) I have mixed reactions to it. There are a lot of blown up claims about it's efficacy which brings disappointment in the usage of it. There are unscrupulous merchants either intimidating you and your process in order to sell you their kits or literally SCARING you into buying their products. And LOTS of miss information about it too. I found that, when and where Colloidal Silver DOES work, it works well. The other day I nebulized and breathed it through my nose and a few hours later, got rid of some nasty stuff that's been there for weeks. And, I get this recurring rash on my hands. No one knows what it is and sometimes it cracks and is very painful. I used a few ointments, Antibiotic creams, vitamin E, and a variety of Essential Oils but to no avail. But, when I put CS on a bandaid pad and leave it on for 24-48 hours, (replenishing the CS using an eyedropper with CS in it a few times over the course of that time) the crack closes up. Nothing else has worked like the CS. But, taking it internally in all different ways (no food in my stomach, swishing it for 3 minutes in my mouth, haven't tried the enema yet "eew") the CS did nothing for either a viral infection, or bacterial infection. I got better results nebulizing it since it goes straight to the lungs and not through the stomach. But I have read cautions about that so research the matter yourselves. I just nebulize it when needed, not as a daily routine.

Anyhoo... hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (2)