CureZone   Log On   Join
Juice fast day 6/30

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 1,834
Published: 7 years ago

Juice fast day 6/30

Hi my friends,
I am almost on the 7th day of a 30 day juice fast, hopefully. I am doing this for weight-loss and also I know that it is healthy. I would like support and good advice/tips along the way to help make this a huge success! So far I went from 140.0 to 135.8 - which means I literally gained 0.4 lbs from yesterday! It was NOT what I had wanted or expected to see on the scale. There may be a lot of factors tied in with it such as that I tried kombucha I was told had no Sugar but I believe it may have after researching kombucha. Also I had deliberately increased my general intake goal which I have now re-set. In the past I found much success drinking less than what some people seem to recommend for a juice fast. So instead I am trying to make things at least somewhat more similar to my last successful juice fast which means drinking 1/2 the quantity in the morning, tons and tons of water between and then 1/2 the quantity in the evening. It is to be hopefully mostly veggies with carrots and green apples to help make it palatable! My goal is more or less 120-125 lbs. depending on how things look... I am facing another obstacle this weekend since the person at the juice shop (I dont have a juicer but juice is very well priced where I live and easy to find) was not fully on board with the original ingredients I wanted and rather than holding my ground I let myself be influenced and so the juice is fruitier than I want it to be. Despite this circumstance I do still hope to see weight loss when I check the scale next time.. And no matter what I hope not to let anything "get me down." I'm trying to be positive and hopeful and focus also on the future and making sure it's the ingredients I want it to be, and pressing forward, etc!!! So I appreciate your encouragement and support!!!!!!!!! With love.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)