CureZone   Log On   Join
who is this Jerusalem18802 he claims to have a cure

jsl123 Views: 1,684
Published: 7 years ago

who is this Jerusalem18802 he claims to have a cure

i was watching dan millers cured video on youtube and noticed a conversation between him and another guy jerusalem18802 who claims he is a cell biologist and has found the cure to ec????? can someone who has youtube account message him or anything and ask??? or is he on the facebook site???? and whats everybodies thoughts on this guy who claims he has found the cure???

Jerusalem18802 months ago

Daniel defeats the purpose of his documentary by stating "i don't know how im cured" when in fact finding a cure was the ultimate goal. Quit posting these gay videos you're just wasting people's time
Reply ·
Hide replies

danielxmiller2 months ago (edited)

My goal was to become cured and walk everyone through each step of the way. This final video states what the best things I did to become cured and not that it was a single solution for me, but multiple at once. There is no one cream fits all here. You have to figure out what works for you and go from there. If you can't appreciate this documentary for what it is then you have no respect for Science or helping the EC community find more answers. Before I came along there was hardly anything done on this topic and I was completely lost. At least you now have a direction to go and know someone was healed rather than thinking you might live with this forever. I know you're just bitter to me, most likely because I'm gay and you probably live in a culture who despises gay people, but get the f*** over it and have some respect for the work I put into helping you and others. 
Show less
Reply ·

+danielxmiller me and many others are led to believe that you being cured of this condition is simply a result of time. none of the silly things you did contributed to your healing. This condition is not well understood and your doing nothing but administering false hope to those who still have it
Reply ·

danielxmiller2 months ago

+Jerusalem1880 to be completely honest, and not trying to be rude, but I don't care what you "think" it was that cured me. I know for a fact if I had continued to rub the skin off every single day I would still have the condition today. If you don't like my site or videos you are more than welcome to share your opinion wherever you like on my site or here I don't really care, but I'm never going to just delete it like it hadn't existed. Hope sometimes is all a person needs to get rid of something. But me, the one who is cured here, knows that it wasn't time that magically did it. It was a mixture of everything I DID do. I'm done talking with you. Move on with your life. Oh and by the way you're not a doctor and you said this is misunderstood so you can't say the "silly" things I did were nothing. You are so ignorant I can't believe I'm wasting my time replying to you. 
Show less
Reply ·

+danielxmiller Daniel i have read and studied your website, an ignorant person would comment with lack of knowledge about the condition. I am aware of the hell you put yourself through and I'm telling you it was useless because i've found a scientific cure. Yes im a 4th year biology student and the cure is more simple than you all think. Once i fully explain it i will post a video. What cured you was time and something else that you overlooked. I have found the cure myself
Show less
Reply ·

Jay Menase1 week ago

+danielxmiller whats the cure dude😢😢
Reply ·

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (2)