CureZone   Log On   Join
update mtx8

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
jsl123 Views: 1,319
Published: 7 years ago

update mtx8

well it been 2 months and so far not alot!

i decided to go cold turkey and follow daniki's way of not wetting lips no moisture.. i did it for 5 or 6 weeks... it was a distaster! im sure i was getting secondary infection which 99% of us get when we leave the lips and let them go wild.... for some reason it worked for her dont ask me why i dont know.. im 100% certain it doesnt matter anyway if you moisturize or peel or what ever if the medication is going to work it will clear the condtion. leaving the lips alone creates to much of a breading ground for bacteria and fungi to live and breed... its like if people dont treat the sebrohic dermatitis or eczema it goes hay wire and gets worse...

im going to talk to my derm about doing a combo of maybe a low potency steriod or pro topic at the same time as mtx8 iv read on dermatits forums that when in combination of cream and immunosuppresive drug they see great results compared to just one at a time...

im still convinced ec is a form of dermatits.. either a form of atopic dermatits or sebrohic dermatitis.... (especially for males) alot of guys hear also suffer with seb derm in the beairds especially moustache area. i for one do and iv learnt daily maintaince of the beard area and daily routine to maintain it and keep it away.. also oral hygenie is a must iv really stepped up my cleaning and flossing 2 and someines 3 times a day.. alot of people with ec also have bad oral hygiene and suffer from ec and gingivitis...

i dont come on the forum barely ever i just do once a week check to see if anybody is onto something... i will continue to give a monthly update while on mtx... im going to get my haircut from the barber and go see a movie with my girl friend......

also ec could be seb derm which means curing it very difficult and most people with seb derm find a routine to maintain and get on with life and keep the symptoms at bay.. this might be the only way and i know that most of the guys that were on this forum 3 , 4 and even 6 years ago this is what they do they maintain there ec and dont let it go wild.. it sucks but thats life chris juno and dhammaboy are two old users who i believe maintain there ec and still live a 80% normal life...

anyways thats all i have/think that ec is seb derm or atopic dermatits and different treatments work for different people some get cured some maintain... dan miller is perfect example of someone who has maintianed and keeps his lips in remission and 99% better.. watch his videos you would nt even know 95% the time he has ever had ec!

peace and take care ill give another update in a month or so! also ill check the forum tomoz if anybody has any questions or what not!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.890 sec, (2)