CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nano-silver is merely 10 PPM ionic silver

MrCuddly Views: 4,568
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,217,758

Re: Nano-silver is merely 10 PPM ionic silver

I assumed that would be the case too which is why I bought Mesosilver and later Utopia by the gallon (which I got better results from than the Meso).

But for direct application I find the homemade works noticeably better. Putting in the nose ears gargling etc for flu bronchitis etc, or pink eye, ear infections, sore throat etc.

Maybe drinking it works better with the commercial that's more colloidal would be intuitive but I haven't really been able to confirm it.

This surprises me and seems counterintuitive to say the least, but it's what I've experienced. And I have a fairly large sample size since I use it at my school for employees, students, etc plus my family where I have to kids with Crohns disease etc.

OTOH I use CS and DMSO to kill the Crohns intenstinal flare ups. One of my sons claims the commercial works better for that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.687 sec, (1)