CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: who is this Jerusalem18802 he claims to have a cure

jsl123 Views: 1,711
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,219,669

Re: who is this Jerusalem18802 he claims to have a cure

longterm i think you have misunderstood the post.. he never said time was the cure... he stated that the cure was in daniels protocol and it was simple... the only thing is he didnt state what.. which i pressume means he actually doesnt have a cure because if he did im sure he would of shared it... i just found it interesting and was wondering if anybody knows who he is from either curezone or anything like that! im 99% sure daniel hasnt found a cure rather a daily regime that has improved his symptoms and put the desiease in remission by 95-99% i wonder if he infacts uses daily application of the steriod with combination of moisturizing... its quite common for seb derm suffers to do a daily maintance protocol to put symptoms in re-mission the only reason what i find interesting is it seems daniel doesnt even suffer from the white line at all which most people have problems with when they try daily protocal maitanace with ec...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)