CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kenyan diet has nothing to do with their running success

saywhatagain Views: 4,075
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,220,455

Re: Kenyan diet has nothing to do with their running success

Right, I agree with you. Sorry to step in, I know you were posting to Natway, but I think you make some really good points. In fact, my main argument is that there is no one specific magical diet that is perfect for all humans. Humans are very individual and unique animals and a diet that will bring health and wellness to one person, will bring disease to another person. Another big problem with paleo is the disagreement on what it really means, there are all kinds of fad diets calling themselves paleo, but all completely different and nothing based on actual anthropological fact. Personally, I actually do think a paleo diet could be healthy the way that you eat, including fruits and other high carbohydrate vegetables, like tubers. Unfortunately, this is not how the paleo diet is followed by most people, they will tell you that you can't eat fruit or any vegetables that are too high in carbohydrate, as if some starving paleo man would pass by some ripe delicious fruit, sadly saying 'looks good but I can't eat that because it's not good for me', ridiculous. Really, the hard-core paleos eat almost purely meat and vegetables, and then they want to teach that this is the perfect diet for man and everyone should eat that way, and that is just wrong. That is an extreme diet that may work for a very small percentage of humans but for all others will cause severe health impairments.

People like you that eat a healthy balanced diet, including fruits (possibly the healthiest food that exists), I have no problem with. Again, we can't say there is one perfect diet, but a diet that has a healthy balance of all good and nutritious foods placed on this earth for human consumption, will allow the majority of humans to be happy and healthy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)