CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kenyan diet has nothing to do with their running success

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
natway Views: 3,927
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,221,345

Re: Kenyan diet has nothing to do with their running success

Well I wouldn't expect people who hardly eat carbs to get Type II diabetes since it takes the combination of excess fat on a carb-based diet to cause diabetes, along with causing obesity, but the facts are Inuit people have a "similar prevalence of coronary artery disease as non-Inuit populations and they have excessive mortality due to cerebrovascular strokes."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit_diet#Nutrition

But lets keep it local by just looking at people at this forum. Seems like most people here are on some kind of "meat & veggies" diet and most of those people are not getting well and a lot are even getting worse, so from what I observed at this forum, those Paleo-style diets has a very low success rate.

Yes, the reason people fail on a plant-based diet is they simply under-eat on that diet. It's what happened to Paleo-queen Denise Minger and all the ex-vegans at this forum. I'll PM the evidence you request about this.

If you're talking about David Wolfe, he's the biggest snake oil salesmen out there hopped up on the stimulant crackau. He's even quoted as saying he's probably the "wealthiest hippy on earth". Go to 1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ekVlLsSWQ

Daniel Vitalis is another big Paleo-guru snake oil salesman. He's paleo because like Denise Minger, he under-ate on a vegan diet and blames the diet. Now he says eat meat, drink colostrum, and buy my supplements!

Don't know Daniel Amen, but looked him up and he sells his only line of supplements. BIG RED FLAG!

Mark Sisson was an elite athlete on a carb diet. Now he uses steroids to get that big and ripped and also sells supplements which doesn't bode well for his "Primal" diet. Grok didn't use supplements lol.

Look, I'm just trying to stir you away from getting conned by another fad diet that has to promote coffee and other stimulants in order to have energy along with selling a bunch of worthless supplements.

From what I see, the people who feel better on a Paleo diet usually come from the SAD diet and unhealthy lifestyle, or under-eating on other kinds of diets. Of course people are going to feel at least temporarily better if they cut out all the junk food or finally start getting enough calories, but just because a diet is healthier, doesn't mean it's healthy. All that meat & fat will catch up to you in the end. I know this from personal experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (2)