CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kenyan diet has nothing to do with their running success,

EasyDozIt Views: 3,881
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,221,439

Re: Kenyan diet has nothing to do with their running success,

I know I was not going to reply, after the email you sent me I felt I had to.

The email you sent me, which I posted below is hardly evidence of anything, and is not at all evidence that the celebrities underate.  Just because one person says one thing, doesn't mean another person has the same condition.  Also none of the people in the quotes below were tracked with any form of study to see their progress, Its anecdotal and cherry picked to support your position as opposed to having real science behind it.

Also thankyou for proving my point with your last post earlier by not reading and ignoring everything I wrote, by not reading and ignoring the links I posted... then going on to refute all the people in health circles with insults.  I dont think you understand how a debate actually works, you have no evidence to back up your points, and you have to refute the points other people make. Just because a person sells suppliments doesnt mean they arent helping people get well.  You have no evidence that Mark Scisson does steroids, he also does not bodybuilder physique.  Daniel Amen has helped tens of thousands world wide who have mental problems, so what if he makes money on suppliments... its what supports his clinic to help more people.  And so what if david wolfe takes stimulants and is rich, everyone drinks coffee and he got wealthy by helping people offering people an alternative to western medicine. Maybe you should take a risk by writing a book and start a clinic, instead of bashing those who do. The fact that you have to insult and criticize people like that when you dont know them, especially when they are helping alot of people, is a sign of an angry mind.

I now believe that you are not healed of anything.  You want to cling to the idea of your diet being so good, and working for you that you look for anything to support your conclusions and ignore anything that refutes it.  Perhaps you could post a picture of your tongue alongside a newspaper with todays date on it to prove othewise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (2)