CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes you are lying still

natway Views: 3,814
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,222,285

Re: Yes you are lying still

Oh brother. Let me point out all your mistakes:

-- "Such as 801010 is what kenyans use to make victories, when they clearly do not."

Firstly, I never said their diet is what they use to make victories. I was just showing what they eat as more of proof that their low-fat diet is not slowing them down by any means.

Second, you are the one who's twisting what I say to fit your agenda.

My thread title says:

"Worlds best endurance athletes eat 80-10-10 ratio"

Not:

"Worlds best endurance athletes eat 80-10-10 raw vegan diet"

It can't be any more clear than that and any attempt to say otherwise is lying on your part.

-- "You have also lied about what caused people to get sick, when clearly the doctors knew better."

Absolutely false. I showed you the evidence that the ex-vegans at this forum under-ate in their own words, even Denise Minger's own words that she wasn't eating enough, but you refuse to accept it because it doesn't fit your Paleo agenda. Any attempt to say otherwise is a lie from you.

-- "You have also lied to me about the reason why you didn't want all that data you gathered and sent to me posted. You said it was because you didn't want to embarrass those people, when clearly you are scared of looking stupid."

That is your opinion based on your biasness against me and because it doesn't fit your agenda and I don't know why you think that list makes me look foolish when it showed people's own words that they under-ate. It was their words, not mine.

-- "You most recently lied to Stalactite when you said that I was going in on an all out attack to get you because I only want to make you look foolish. My comment was taken way out of context."

Uh, what did I take out of context? I quoted exactly what you said, that you think the real reason is I'm worried it will make me look foolish. Where's the lie?

No, you are clearly just throwing out the word "liar" were it doesn't even apply and you're also twisting what I say to try to suite your agenda in your lame attempt to make me look bad, so the only credibility that is lost is your own.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (2)