CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help me please!!!

AlishaSTR Views: 1,447
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,214,887

Re: help me please!!!

I would like to apologize for not responding this entire time. I have been very sick and my daughter aswell. Right after posting this my 5 year old ended up in the childrens hopital ... she is still ill with no diagnosis. Swollen lymph nodes all over, cough for months, severe constipation, low fevers... she has been tested for cat scratch fever, mono, and strep.... all negative..she was put on palmacourt 2x dailey, still no relief. I on the other hand have had the cough for months, (both coughing up a chunky white-grayish matter), constipation (unless medicated), a month ago my right cheek close to the jawline swelled up like i had a golf ball in it for about a week, I have also had constatnt sores in my mouth. The following week I expelled a very very long mystery substance (what I though was a tape worm) from my bottom. I however was informed by the wonderful ER doctor (after he snipped a small piece off of it and disected it in the room) that it had no biology so it couldnt be a parasite and that it wasnt segmented. He also said he wasnt going to send it to a lab because thats not what they do. Instead he perscribed my a anti-parasitic for my "not a worm" which I was super happy about until I realized it was going to cost $3,900. and I couldnt afford it. Then 2 weeks ago my left ankle swelled up so large and so painful I was unable to walk on it. Durring that time it looked as if I had spider veins all over my legs and none of the 3 hospitals I visited in that time frame believed me that they wernt normally present... theyre gone now. One hospital had a mental health come talk to me and ask me if I wanted to hurt the doctors! Also simutaniusly with that my tounge swelled up very large and had sores on the underside. i am a single mother of 4 with a new business ... no insurance and approximately 17k worth of accumulated medical bills since my initial post! I went to my family doc and he asked why I was there, I said I think I have a parasite and he said "You dont have that" I am so frustrated at this point and I know I have something wrong ... I feel like things are moving under my skin constantly and I also now have a thrush mouth infection!! I thought only babies got that! Please help!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)