CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Low Carber Wins Ultramarathon - Breaks Record

natway Views: 2,798
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,223,714

Re: Low Carber Wins Ultramarathon - Breaks Record

You are really obsessed with durianrider and freelee, aren't you?! You may want to seek some help for that.

By watching their videos, you can see they are very lean (I thought Sugar makes you fat?!), that they are athletic and in great shape, and see their blood tests which confirm they are in great health. Yeah, they have "no credentials" when it comes to health and fitness lol!!!!

Part of the reason they video themselves so much is to show they practice what they preach and how they look on a daily basis, the results of what they preach.

I wish all diet gurus would be as transparent as they are, not just taking a few select photos of who knows how old and putting it on their websites to make people think their advice is working for them. DR and Freelee prove everyday their advice is working for them.

I like how you accuse me of attacking people then call me a cult following troll. This is one of the many reasons I call you a hypocrite.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)