CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasie? on skin

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
BigBang Views: 1,544
Published: 7 years ago

Parasie? on skin

I felt so gross of what i had on my skin, almost like i "gave birth" to an unclean creature...more horrid than the devil possibly, as it is physically on my skin. It looks horrifying and revolting.

It "appeared" after i put green tea extract/ascorbyl palmitate which was mixed with diclofenac gel 2% . I thought i had precancerous lesion (initially) ..so i used that made up cream components...which has GTE, the main component in Veregen. The area of that skin was completely normal somewhat ie no obvious bumps or what prior to application

Anybody has any idea, what it is...not sure if i want to post the pix...its reallllly alien like formation...

the story: the relatively normal skin areas, after 48hr application, the cream mixture caused some tiny red bumps to appear...then it got angrier and, clusters of red bumps appeared...approx 5mm to 7mm diameter.. and as they raise up significantly from the skin...they are somewhat erupting, it was somewhat a bit painful, and i dont want to exaggerate the painful feeling..by prematurely poking them...The central part of the bump, when i tilt one of the bumps, i can see a white thread (approx 1mm thickness) at the center of the bump.

I kept using the cream mix...and eventually, all bumps "maturize"...and then i saw the gruesome pattern in the clusters...

All bumps were somewhat near each other, abt 5-7mm diameter, and their borders touches one another... The very strange thing is that, all of them, formed a spiral like shape, with the center part of each bumps, having the smallest spiral shape. Like onion rings... they are very regular spirals. imagine having about 7 of them near each other, clustering like grapes, and each bump has onion like rings.

I also have one same bump...on the the left part of my bottom, which formed the same way,....ie it formed fr that cream mix/reaction...that big one is abt 2.5cm diameter...and the crust had that onion shape ..it detached itself abt 1 day ago..was v painful when it wanted to detach... It left a crater abt 2.5 cm diameter...with depth of abt 5mm...gross.. The perimeter of that crater, when i felt using fingers..is somewhat hard..and hv a u shape wall..ie the perimeter is not 'straight' ...i cant and dont want to tk pix of that crater...i might faint?.. But the clusters that i described above..i hv the pix... It is in the right side of my groin..i dont think its a good idea to post it up..the clusters are going to fall off soon, and i might keep them n srnd to a pathologist..maybe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (2)