Maybelle I think you are likely to be correct about most rotifer involvement suspicions. However, I'm doubting that the specimens here are rotifers. This stuff from OP and my guts is too macro, and even if the rotifers could get this long could they really get this wide?
I lean towards the theory of my hydrotherapy practitioner, who claims that this is the stuff that surrounds and forms habitat for the parasites. She calls it mucoid plaque, but consider these possibilities:
-Parasite waste calcified by the body to contain toxicity
-Dead rotifers or nematodes calcified to contain toxicity
Again, I suspect that this is all the same stuff, and it can leave the skin as well as the gut. It seems like a color progression based on maturity to me: clear>yellow>orange>brown.
Check out this specimen of mine from my first anthelmintic doses - I feel it offers clues that I'm just not understanding: