CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help

dar7726 Views: 1,385
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 22,250

Re: Please help

Ok, so I guess I am suppose to write to you... as I started to then backed out of the response only to go to the EFT forum and find your post again.

I'm wondering if you are still on AD's or how long you were on them...They can increase your depression.

Also I'm wondering if you have been on Antibiotics as that too can cause depression.

I only say this as I believe it increased my depression..

I took Antibiotics for 8 years for acne. Antibiotics depletes your magnesium, kills your good bacteria which makes B12 and both can cause depression.. also antibiotics causes yeast overgrowth which pours toxins into the body and can affect the brain and cause depression.

Also antibiotics are in our meat now as well as hormones and that can also increase your depression...again, more with the antibiotics

Also are you taking Omega 3 fish oils.. As studies have shown that people in countries that take large amounts of fish have little to no Depression or heart disease. Just because others can eat crap and not get Depression does not mean anything.. they may be increasing their risk of heart disease, cancer etc.. everyone is different.

Omega 3's are brain food.....Also these good oils along with coconut oil, olive oil etc eaten with a meal allows the nurtients in your food to be absorbed and is nutrition for the brain.

There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance but there may be a nutritional imbalance....

So if any of these things ring true for you you might, treat for yeast, taking natural antifugals, take Omega 3's, probiotics to put back the good bacteria etc..Drink lots of water and take out all Sugar and crap from your diet.. what have you got to lose.

Try the EFT it makes more sense than being in pain, and try the Insight CD's and say positive affirmations....everyday..

All these things are what I'm doing now..It beats living like this and fighting the wrong cause, going to docs to get pills AD's that are ONLY PLACEBO's at best except they screw up your brain, your sleep, your sex drive and finally make you kill yourself or someone else.

Don't give up....Do all these things and exercise everyday...for 20 minutes at least..Do it for 6 months and see how you feel..

If you are still on the AD's that is part of your problem...And it will take over a year probably to get your nervous system back in shape..

Don't do what I did.....Learn from me...And you won't waste 20 years of your life and have to start over... WE now have info that can help..

I can tell you more, but I need info back from you first...So let me know where you are in this process and we can talk further.

Blessings,
Darlene....sorry for the ramble it is late.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (2)