CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodide

Wazza1152 Views: 661
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,211,000

Re: Iodide

Hi, am a chronic asthmatic 62, had it since birth, am taking H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) and it has helped heaps, reading about SSKI I want to try it, it is expensive to buy in Australia, wondering how you make it, thats if I can buy the crystals here as well, how do you make it
If I end up buying the SSKI drops through Ebay, is it only a few drops a day to be taken? and do I need to take selenium, Mg, B groups as well?
Sick of always being short of breath, since I started the H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) this yr before winter, I never got the flu, and pneumonia, a miracle for me, lungs are scarred from so many bouts of infections, and don't want to go on like this
Am a full time carer and the cost always comes into account, if I only need a few drops a day then the fleabay SSKI will be ok, am also looking into Boron, have asked which is best to take, and no responses as of yet, if the boric acid again on fleabay is the One to buy
Waiting with baited breath, hang on, nope just hoping I can get onto SSKI and Boron soon and end this nightmare
Thanks to any responders
An Aussie in need of assistance

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)