congratulation on your successful FMT transplant and Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Considering that Fecal Transplant is still very new therapy, it would be interesting if you could share a few more details about you, your donor and your experience.
Here are a few questions people would like to know the answers:
1. You are well aware of being intolerant of different kind of foods like wheat, other grains, beer, yeast etc.
Have your donor consumed any of the offending foods 24 or 48 hours prior to donating feces?
2. Your donor is your wife. What medical tests (blood test, feces test, etc), if any, has she taken before donating feces, to make sure she is not going to infect you with something?
If she has not taken any tests right now before donating feces, has she ever taken any STD or any other tests during here lifetime, and was it negative ?
3. How old are you and how old is your donor, your wife?
4. Blood type. Do you know your blood type (A,B,O,AB (rh)), and do you know blood type of your wife?
Would you mind sharing it with us for the sake of science. I know this is a very personal question, but as long as you are 100% anonymous, you could as well share it with us.
6. You are aware that modern farming practices involve feeding Antibiotics to cows, chickens, turkeys, ducks, pigs, and even farmed fish. Would you still consume an of those foods without fear of causing a new imbalance in your microbiome, or would you try to minimize consumption of those foods?