CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lemon juice makes ec worse

Lily23 Views: 1,348
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,227,128

Re: Lemon juice makes ec worse

Lemon juice has got extremely powerful anti-microbial
properties, it's not that it makes the condition of e.c worse what it does is it brings out the existing infection out into the open, i.e. if they were pale pink to begin with after adding the lemon they will go white, it speeds up the process of what e.c is already doing, exfoliating your skin. I tried it being inspired by the guy who posted as 11 on this forum he got rid of his e.c of 11 years within a few weeks of doing this
method of treatment. When I went to try it I could not get over my initial hesitation of using the lemon as he suggested on my lips because it sounded pretty crazy. I did not put the lemon juice on my lips and brush them with a toothbrush every 2 hours as he said,as it seemed a bit too harsh a treatment, instead I did it twice a day just gentle brushing, however after I got over the skin becoming white and peeling (basically e.c speeded up) I did notice the skin underneath was becoming stronger in its reaction to the lemon and the peeling, seemed to slow down, like after it had gotten all the infection out. I did not continue because I think you would really need to be holed up for a couple of weeks to do it properly as it makes it difficult to live a normal social life, and those of us with e.c are already to do without making matters worse
visually to our appearance. The small success I had with the lemon cure just showed me that it was infection, and we can instead drink lots of lemon juice and also there are other methods that we can use if we look at some of the forum members success stories, by the way when I did the lemon "cure" my lips were not dry because I put olive oil on the all the time. For those who have the time and rescources to allow themselves time to do the lemon cure it is a probable fast but initially unsightly cure, if its a bacterial infection, but I don't know how effective it would be for those with e.c caused by a predominantly fungal infection.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)