CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do herbs cure? Underlying problems? Need advice

threader Views: 1,185
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,228,041

Re: Do herbs cure? Underlying problems? Need advice

I don't really think many posters are shills, if any. But trust has always been one of my weaknesses.

Yeah, I do wonder where people go. Consider this, you are like 1 month into posting and already fed up with it all.

Openeyes can hardly handle it and barely posts. Scabdraggr never posts since he decided to train to be a real scientist. Fungihomeworld and half a dozen other really good posters on lymebusters never make appearances anymore.

Could we get just a little statement from Joney Mitchell or the Koch family every 5 years?

I suspect some of these families may have kids that grew to an age where they didn't want their identity to be poster children for a disease. Professional scientists and doctors don't want to marginalize their careers anymore than they already have with Morg research.

But the day will come when Wymore, Sapi, and Savely will be regarded as bold and heroic for the work they are doing now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.141 sec, (1)