CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites in Sinuses

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
BrandyS Views: 2,083
Published: 6 years ago

Parasites in Sinuses

Hi all....I would really like it if someone could help? As you all know, we did humaworm for a year, and have had great results, did DE on the side, however, I still have parasites in my sinuses :(. I have tried nasal rinsing, but I can feel them up in my temple area, and I know that rinsing won't reach them there!! It is to the point that I am about to go mad! When I blow my nose in the shower I get worms to come out and I can't tell if they are alive or dead! I spit this gray crap that falls from my sinuses to my throat all the time! What is that?! I can feel them shaking in my eyes too at times!! :(

I have been using RG's medicated cream in my nose for some time, and I seem to have more action in my sinuses when I do, but for the most part, I can't tell if I am winning or loosing! I have read a lot of places that most things can't reach the level of your sinuses, and my ears have been popping, and last night after blowing my nose my ear bled! I'm a complete loss here, and just really would appreciate if anyone has any bit of advice! I know I'm not the only one with this problem!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.842 sec, (1)