CureZone   Log On   Join
EC and allergies

mk347 Views: 3,682
Published: 6 years ago

EC and allergies

Friends, I think I'm onto something here...

I have been pretty much totally clear of all symptoms aside from lasting mental issues with thinking my lips are dry for a few months. All of the medical findings by my team of HMO doctors suggested that the condition with my lips was directly related to my protein shake I was taking twice daily. I stopped taking the protein shake and the EC symptoms were almost totally gone.

Winter recently reared it's ugly head and I had a tiny dry patch of skin above my lip. I decided to try this beeswax-based product to moisturize and heal this area of skin. I went a step further and coated my lips and surrounding area of the mouth with the stuff. The product is called Waxylene. Anyways, I recalled that hell ensued after using Burt's Bees chap stick, but I assumed since I wasn't taking the offending protein shake I would be okay.

Long story short, my lips began burning and what I can only describe as "Tiger stripes" began to form on my mouth and lips. Red, irritated skin starting at the edge of the lip and facial border going inwards on my lips. I washed the stuff off and cleaned the area with soap when I returned from xmas shopping, but the damage was done.

I wanted to report to you all that " food allergies " have since returned after using this beeswax-based product. food allergies that were completely non existent for months. I think this beeswax base product is triggering further food allergies . Anyone else seeing this? Perhaps the beeswax-based product initially caused the allergy in the first place?

This forum seems like my only hope, as I've already wasted over $1,200 on silly doctor visits to TRY to cure this condition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)