CureZone   Log On   Join
Natural antifungals with voriconazole

yisucks Views: 1,048
Published: 6 years ago

Natural antifungals with voriconazole

Hi everyone. Ive been suffering from candida for 4 years..mainly vaginal yeast symptoms but I suffer from other issues which makes me think I have yeast elsewhere. I've been so good doing the strict diet for 2 and a half years, have tried homeopathic medicine, natural antifungals, probiotic and shorter term,antifungal regimens ...diflucan.. ie 2 wks and so many other remedies I just can't list them call...but really everything.

I got 2 vaginal cultures done in last year...both came back positive for c. Lusitainae.

I just got an rx for 1 months worth of voriconazole (vfend). It's 2x a day so 60 pills.

I wanted to know if I should do natural antifungals with the vfend, ie Olive leaf or sf722, or skip this? What supplements are good w strong antifungals? I was thinking molybdenum and milk thistle would help w liver.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)