CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Increase/decrease iodine for bone healing?

Maps Views: 1,351
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,230,359

Re: Increase/decrease iodine for bone healing?

Very interesting article on sulphur. Thank you! I'll let you know if it makes a noticeable difference.

I do take silica, though very sporadically, will try and be more consistent.
I've been taking magnesium (2-400mg) for years and only recently thought maybe I should be adding a small amount of calcium.

I don't use cortisone regularly, but my doctor did talk me into an injection last spring to help with a hip/leg pain that i had, hence i found it cleared the skin rash.

This past year has been a very traumatic (though blessed) year for me. My adult daughter (and mother to two small children) suffered a severe head trauma. We are blessed she survived and has made a very miraculous recovery. This same daughter badly broke her foot six months before the head injury. So needless to say this year has been very stressful with worry and work helping with the little ones. All this, then ending the year out tripping and smacking my foot hard on our hardwood floor to keep from falling. I hit it hard, so don't know if it was the force of the impact or brittle bones that caused the break. The doctor hasn't mentioned anything out of the ordinary in looking at the X-rays, other than the bad spiral break.

i have always stayed active with a fair amount of strength training, but this past year has pushed all that aside.

I love my grandkids, but I'm ready to be grandma again instead of caregiver ;)
(sorry for the long read, but thought it could help explain where I'm at now)

Thanks for all the good suggestions!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.840 sec, (1)