I've done a lot of research on here and think I could possibly be Iodine deficient. I am a 32 year old female with the following symptoms:
-Headaches (usually sinus headaches).
-Allergies (currently receiving allergy shots - allergic to almost everything)
- Low libido
- Borderline low blood pressue
- Borderline low BMI. (I've always been about the same weight)
- Always cold (hate coldness). Fingers turn white and numb when they get cold.
- Can sleep 10 hours or more at a time.
- Sometimes have upper back soreness (muscle), occasional hip pain, and knee pain (previous wear and tear from athletics)
- Occasional acid reflux (maybe once a month)
Otherwise I am healthy. I rarely gets sick and seems to recover quickly when I do. I'm in good shape and work out sometimes. My thyroid was tested and it came back normal. I don't eat any sort of special diet but do eat vegetables and consumes seafood once or twice a month. I checked out our salt and it was not iodized (I bought iodized salt yesterday and threw away the old stuff). We have city water, have a swimming pool , use fluoride toothpaste, and she does dye her hair with store-bought dye.
Any ideas on what might be my problem? I'm not a fan of doctors so would prefer to try and treat myself. Thanks!